STOP trying to measure the impact of each podcast appearance.
You’re wasting your time.
“Cool, but how do I know it’s working?”
There are a couple of things you might look into.
But first of all, let’s talk about a timeframe.
After you start your podcast guesting journey, it’ll take around 5 months before you start seeing most results.
With that said, here are the things that you might notice after that:
– People mention on sales calls that they heard you on a podcast
– Increase in branded search
– Shorter sales cycles as prospects joining the calls already know, like, and trust you
– It’s easier to create content as you have tons of podcast episodes live
– More job candidates reaching out to you
– More backlinks because hosts mention your website in the episode notes (that might lead to an increase in web traffic)
But the common thread is that all of these things are a result of a combined effect of multiple podcast episodes.
As long as the podcast you’re appearing on is relevant for you and your brand, it’s worth your time.