Susie Ashfield has the answers…
As a Voice Coach and Performance Trainer, Susie is an expert at dealing with complex content and transforming it into engaging, deal-making conversations, speeches, or TEDx talks.
During the webinar, Susie and Mark Colgan will be sharing the fundamentals of public speaking and presentations and how these translate into the world of podcast interviews.
By the end of this webinar Susie will help you:
- Feel more confident and prepared for podcast interviews
- Effortlessly bridge between the different topics you plan to speak about
- Sound more relaxed and natural with your answers
- Answer difficult questions (or questions you don’t know the answer to)
- End on a high with a punchy Call To Action
- Susie will also provide advice for podcast hosts and how they can achieve more from each interview they conduct.
Need more inspiration? Check our article on how to prepare for a podcast interview.
Want to work with Susie?
I’m sure you agree with us when I say that Susie is an incredible speaker, voice coach and performance trainer.
If you’d like to work with Susie, please feel free to contact her at: Susie@speak2impact.com