Customer Service Agent
Full time (40 hours per week) | Remote | Available during US office hours
Currently, we are unable to accept applications from candidates residing in North America or Canada. We apologise for the inconvenience.
We’re looking to hire a full time Customer Service Agent for our Podcast Guest Booking service.
We have all of the instructions and processes documented for you. These explain all of the tasks you will need to complete on a daily and weekly basis. It will take you a few days/weeks to become familiar with them all.
However, we only want to speak with candidates who can follow instructions, are diligent and possess great attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Researching podcast episodes and the contact details of hosts that meet the criteria set by our customers
- Writing and sending personalised pitches to podcast hosts with information about our customers
- Manage the interview booking process between podcast hosts and our customers to ensure the interviews are scheduled as efficiently as possible
- Staying on top of all communication with customers and podcast hosts
- Working with our design team to help preparing social media posts for each interview for our customers to share once the episode is live
- Strategising with and advising clients on which podcasts are best for them to appear on
- Maintaining and updating all working documents spreadsheets and our internal project management tools
To apply for this role, you must have experience with booking meetings or setting appointments previously and possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A growth mindset and proactively suggest improvements to processes and documentation
- A natural curiosity and desire to match entrepreneurs with their ideal customers
The ideal candidate may have previously (not essential):
- Worked as a podcast booking agent before
- Worked in recruitment and has pitched candidates to open positions
- Worked as a PA and managed travel booking and meeting scheduling
Please complete the form below to apply for this role.
Failure to complete all answers will result in your application being rejected. You need to click on the “Fill out form” button to open the form in a new tab.